Image Map

Reading Week: Printables for Mar. 2nd

Hi All! 
 It's Michelle from Fabulous in First! If you didn't already know, I love to teach reading.  There is nothing like a new book and teaching my sweet little friends to love to read as well.  While I try to celebrate reading throughout the year, we all know March 2nd brings a special celebration.  Although we aren't allowed to talk about it.  Don't get why? I just like to follow rules.  This week is one of my favorites. We have an author come each year and share their craft, ideas, etc. We also have visits from special people in our community who come to share their love of reading as well.  We even eat a little birthday cake. And this year we are going to be doing March Book Madness as well.  I'm so pumped! You may also know I make lots of literature units and was asked to make one for the famous rhyming doctor, but that is way off limits.  So instead I created some cute printable graphic organizers you can use with any book this week.  You can click below to grab them.  
Have Fun Celebrating. Happy Reading Y'all! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Michele. Thanks so much for the freebie. I was sad to hear that your school doesn't encourage celebrating "the rhyming doctor." What's the deal with that? He inspires so much reading with my beginning readers-I love it! Anyway, thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi jbales, it isn't my school, it's the docs people who won't let bloggers mention his name or post things with his name or image. I wish it was different. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the cute freebie! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing!
    Karen Rowland

    Adventures With Firsties

    karenrowland112677@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete