Image Map

Planning for MLK Day

Hello, friends!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Can you believe that December is already over?! I'm trying to enjoy my break as much as possible, but I am also starting to plan for the coming month. In January, I love celebrating Civil Rights Day with my students. 

Here is a little freebie I have for you. 


I love teaching my students about Martin Luther King, Jr.
I love teaching about his life and legacy.
I love teaching about equality, civil rights, and loving each other. 

There's a whole lot of scary things happening in the world right now, but as teachers we have the great responsibility to help students learn to love each other despite differences. Martin Luther King, Jr. was a great example of this and is a great man to learn about and celebrate. 

Download this freebie: HERE



-Natalie 
{from What the Teacher Wants}

1 comment: